There’s nothing more important to Gordon Labs than the quality and safety of our cosmetic products. That’s why we are proud to announce that we are now ISO 22716 certified, in addition to ISO 9001 certified.
Earlier this year, we underwent a rigorous evaluation of our entire manufacturing process by Pfeiffer Consulting. Our positive assessment meant that we manufacture cosmetic products in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and are compliant across all elements of the supply chain. Curious about the specifics? The FDA’s GMP guidelines / inspection checklist for cosmetics notes 10 standards that impact a good inspection score.
Now the question is, if you’re a beauty brand looking for a manufacturer for your personal care products, what are the advantages of a manufacturer with ISO 22716 certification?
We’ve narrowed it down to five main benefits:
- Control hazards and risks related to cosmetic products via GMP guidelines, safeguarding consumer wellbeing.
- Simply manage supply chain with quality and safety compliance regulations. This includes the production, control, storage and shipment of cosmetic products.
- Easily maintain regulatory and legal compliance.
- Certifies compliance to international guidelines.
- Integrates well with ISO 9001 certification (which Gordon Labs already has).
We know how important it is for our brand partners and their consumers to trust the folks manufacturing their personal care products. Rest assured that quality and safety have been and will always be our top priorities.